Re: OpenLDAP To Do List

> Implement localization

I recall reading that someone was working at the project.  Does anyone
know if this work is still alive, and in case what's its status?

We have been doing a lot of reworking recently (and someone in my
company came out with the request for more and more meaningful
diagnostics, so I might try to add messages to the many
NULL send_ldap_result() calls).

As a consequence, it would be nice to do all the future diagnostics
reworking conforming to the guidelines of a localization project
(if any, of course!).

Pierangelo.