contributing

Hi,

I have now an almost entirely rewritten perl backend working with
2.0.7. Now I read the contributing guidelines and am a little confused
about what copyright statement to put in the files.

The previous back-perl files contain

#  Copyright 1999, John C. Quillan, All rights reserved.
#
#  Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted only
#  ...

My new backend has a completely different interface and is almost
entirely rewritten but I used the previous version as a starting point.

Should I put

#  Copyright 2001, Torsten Foertsch, All rights reserved.
#  Copyright 1999, John C. Quillan, All rights reserved.
#
#  Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted only
#  ...

or

#  Copyright 2001, Torsten Foertsch, All rights reserved.
#
#  Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted only
#  ...

or

#  Copyright 1999, John C. Quillan, All rights reserved.
#
#  Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted only
#  ...

or what?

E-Mail: torsten.foertsch@gmx.net
Date: 30-Jan-01