Re: Help with internal processing of add

At 02:40 AM 10/16/00 +0200, Shaun Savage wrote:
>I have read the archives, the big issue is using pgpSDK whell I an using
>gnupg code base.

The big issue was/is architecture.  Which SDK you use only matters
if you plan to contribute code.

>I an new to the guts of openldap, where is the best place to start to
>make a subset of slapd for pgp using gnupg code?

I suggest reviewing the previous work in this area.  There
should be references to patches against 1.1 somewhere in the
archives of this list or -bugs or on the ITS pages.

I would really like to see someone design schema to hold PGP
keys in general purpose LDAP directory....