Re: Protocol: Compare contradiction

At 03:13 PM 4/19/2004, Jim Sermersheim wrote:
>I'm thinking it might be best to state that if the compare cannot resolve to a true or false state an appropriate result code is returned.

I suggest saying something like:
        The compareTrue resultCode indicates the AVA is True.
        The compareFalse resultCode indicates that the AVA is False.
        All other resultCodes indicate the AVA is Undefined
        (see A.2 for a description of these other result codes).

and then avoid reinterating information about these other
resultCodes in this section.

- Kurt