RE: structural objectclass checking

Thanks Michael for that idea. But that would mean to assign that new group to every entry that has 2 structural objectclasses today, wouldn't it?
So it would require me to change the upstream data e.g. replace posixGroup by aeGroup and remove groupOfURLs (to stick with your example) and the application as there's applications to search for e.g.
&(objectclass=posixGroup)(objectclass=groupOfURLs).
And I would need to fix future entries on the fly (rwm module in replication??)

Guess that won't work out, possibly still easier to work around this in the source code.
Any opinions on that from people to know the source better than I do ?

Best regards
Markus