[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: logs with "syncrepl_del_nonpresent"
- To: rammohan ganapavarapu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: logs with "syncrepl_del_nonpresent"
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 12:25:42 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <CALm_VjheERkryWQCqBAq2xKM9Q90Hfhu0tpjbFbriyg-MFj4Wg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CALm_Vjj75CFHQndEbEKoaAhBpSW8ObVLc4Z2m5rENxp8Kmr78g@mail.gmail.com> <CALm_VjiPL6YszMW26T0zM0BhxTMTMEqu4px9cn=Yi06SjLVNemail@example.com> <E038375FE6BB6463DFB99048@192.168.1.144> <CALm_VjheERkryWQCqBAq2xKM9Q90Hfhu0tpjbFbriyg-MFj4Wg@mail.gmail.com>
--On Thursday, September 12, 2019 12:23 PM -0700 rammohan ganapavarapu
Thanks for quick response, i will consider your recommendations but i
wanted to understand when does consumer go to REFRESH mode?
When it detects an inconsitency or error of some type.
5d7a6178 send_ldap_result: err=66 matched="" text="subordinate objects
must be deleted first"
5d7a6178 syncrepl_del_nonpresent: rid=001 be_delete dc=example,dc=com (66)
5d7a6178 => bdb_entry_get: ndn: "dc=example,dc=com"
And here is the error. It would appear it's getting the deletes out of
sequence as it was requested to delete a parent before a child.
I'd also note that back-bdb/hdb are deprecated.
I will re-iterate that you need to update to a current release. Anything
else is just a waste of time. Please see the change log:
I'd also heavily advise using back-mdb with the current release and using
I would also note that some overlays have undefined behavior in an MMR
environment (such as ppolicy as documented in the slapo-ppolicy(5) man
page). YMMV with such overlays in use.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: