Re: OpenLDAP 2.5 plans and community engagement

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 09:23:26AM +0100, Mark Cairney wrote:
> RE: the community engagement time permitting I'd be happy to look over/
> help out with the web documentation. One thing that might be useful is
> some form of "cookbook" with recipes for setting up some common OpenLDAP
> configs (e.g. single node, 2-way MMR, n-way MMR, single-master with
> multiple replicas etc).

I've always found the this section of the admin guide a bit lacking, but
once I understood things a bit better, the bugs have always been more
urgent. If you can find the time, that would be much appreciated. Feel
free to get in touch over email/IRC and we'll help shed light on
anything, there are many interactions not adequately explained anywhere
as yet.

Thanks,

--
Ondřej Kuzník