Re: OpenLDAP 2.5 plans and community engagement

On 7/31/19 8:38 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> schrieb am 31.07.2019 um 08:27 in
>> Ulrich, even if I still assume good faith on your side and that you want
>> to push things to be improved your postings are quite disrespectful.
>> Such a behaviour does not help to improve free software projects.
>
> Well critical questions should be allowed (unless you live in China, Russia,
> ...). And I never said "holy crap" or "bullshit"... ;-)

This answer was somewhat expected.

You should dig the mailing list archives and the issue tracker. You will
see I'm well-known to criticize many things here.

But if you want to be taken serious your criticism must be based on hard
facts and not just blurry impressions.

Ciao, Michael.