Re: Strange slapadd behavior

--On Monday, April 15, 2019 1:53 PM -0500 Ezsra McDonald <ezsra.mcdonald@gmail.com> wrote:

We were hoping to carry over all the operational attributes associated
with objects in the LDAP. If I remember correctly, ldapadd will not apply
operational attributes.

Hi Ezsra,

Generally when preparing to migrate, one configures a test environment in which to test out the migration process. I.e., I would expect you to test adding the LDIF via ldapadd, minus the operational attributes, as a step in the testing process.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>