Question about OID / feedback on schema

Hi list,

After a previous discussion on this list[1] I've decided to define an
object class and some attributes of my own to be able to turn users
on/off and to be able to have their subscriptions expire.

I got a lot of help from Michael Ströder, who pointed me in the right
direction. Thank you for that!

What I have so far looks like this:

#objectidentifier oszkSchema x-hu-OSZK
objectidentifier oszkSchema 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666
objectidentifier oszkAttrs oszkSchema:3
objectidentifier oszkOCs oszkSchema:4

attributetype ( oszkAttrs:1
    NAME 'oszkAccountActive'
    EQUALITY booleanMatch
    SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.7
    SINGLE-VALUE )

attributetype ( oszkAttrs:2
  NAME 'oszkAccountExpire'
  SINGLE-VALUE
  EQUALITY generalizedTimeMatch
  ORDERING generalizedTimeOrderingMatch
  SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.24 )

objectclass ( oszkOCs:1 NAME 'oszkPerson'
    DESC 'OSZK person'
    SUP inetOrgPerson
    MUST ( oszkAccountActive )
    MAY ( oszkAccountExpire ) )

My question is what I can use for OID in the beginning of the file? I
tried to use a private name (beginning with "x-" as described here:
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/schema.html

That did not work. Using the numeric OID above works, but I'm not sure
what numbers are safe to use. This schema is going to be local on one
server for the time being.

So my question is: Is there a way to know what OID's I can use for
private/local use only. I would like to avoid registering my
organization with IANA fo now.

I did not find that information in the above document. If I missed it
and it's there, then I appologize.

Secondly, if you find any errors or potential problems with my schema,
then please let me know. I'm an LDAP beginner.

TIA,
Mikael

[1] http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201904/msg00006.html