Re: Trigger-like function

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 02:11:43PM +0100, Howard Chu wrote:
> Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > as I described in my previous thread[1], I have a web frontend
> > tool, where user can modify its own password - here the password
> > is a set of passwd attributes: userPassword, sambaNTPassword,
> > sambaLMPassword.
> >
> > Is there any way that when I give access to users to modify its
> > own password, and the user wants to modify it through LDAP(S),
> > instead of out web frontend, the samba passwords also updated
> > (with correct hash algorithm)?
>
> Use the smbk5pwd overlay.

I've tried it:

dn: cn=module,cn=config
cn: module
objectClass: olcModuleList
olcModulePath: /usr/lib/ldap/
olcModuleLoad: smbk5pwd

dn: olcOverlay=smbk5pwd,olcDatabase={1}mdb,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcSmbK5PwdConfig
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcConfig
objectClass: top
olcOverlay: smbk5pwd
olcSmbK5PwdEnable: samba

but when I changed the userPassword, the sambaNTPassword and
sambaLMPassword attributes doesn't changed.

What did I missed?

thanks,

a.