Re: dynamic config replication

--On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 2:46 PM +0100 Gerard Ranke <gerard.ranke@hku.nl> wrote:

It's the same here, the producers cn=config,cn=slave is changed in
replication to become just cn=config on the consumer. This actually
works: I can change fi olcLogLevel or schemas on cn=config,cn=slave on
the producer, and they get replicated to the consumers. Just when I try
to change things on the {1}mdb section, like an olcAccess line, I get
the 0x43 errors...
Thanks a lot for answering!
Best,

Hm, error code 67 is:

67: Not Allowed on RDN

This indicates that the requested operation is not allowed because it would have altered the entry to remove an attribute value used in the entry's RDN.

Which seems an odd error to get for an ACL change.

I'll see if I can reproduce via tweaking test059.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>