Using virtual IP and N-way mutlimaster mode

Hello,

I would like to use the N-way mutlimaster mode and a virtual IP to
manage failover for applications. The virtual IP will be configured
trough keepalived.

To work with N-way mutlimaster, we must start OpenLDAP process on the
LDAP URI defined in cn=config olcServerID parameter. So we can't use
ldap://* to start the service. On the machine running the virtual IP,
I can of course listen on this IP by adding an LDAP URI in the start
command:
slapd -h ldap://master1.example.com ldap://virtual.example.com

But this command will not work it the virtual IP is not set on the
node as OpenLDAP refuses to start on an unknown IP.

Does anyone already face this issue and found a solution?

Clément.