Re: a question about "Assertion 'NUMKEYS(mp) > 1' failed in mdb_page_search_root()"

James Anderson wrote:
good afternoon;

we have seen sporadic instances of the “page search root" error:

   dydrad[20250]: [#2224] CREATE-TRANSACTION 8f9e6986-5fd4-c54b-b073-0c134552aa4a R/O => james/test2@d3102d2e-ded8-d740-8340-4b7e5608eb78 (pid=22136 tid=31865)
mdb.c:5276: Assertion 'NUMKEYS(mp) > 1' failed in mdb_page_search_root()

this happens in a situation where we are simply executing numerous requests which just clear the contents of a two-entry database and then insert two new entries.

we are using lmdb in the version 0.9.17, which i had understood from the threads in this list to be after the point when this problem was addressed.
is that true or is it expected to still be an open issue at that version?

The bug was reported in 0.9.17, so it certainly was not fixed in that version.

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=8336

Git shows the fix was released in 0.9.18. You should be using 0.9.21 now.

--
  -- Howard Chu