Re: slapd: null_callback : error code 0x14

On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 01:37:09PM -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> Are you positive the servers are in sync at this point?  I.e., did you
> freshly reload from whatever you consider your golden master them
> after applying the patch?

Hmm, I thought they were in sync (I've spot checked the groups that have
given errors in the past to see if there were any inconsistencies), but
I can't say I'm 100% confident, as I have not done that at this point.
I'll reload all three from a dump of the current primary master and see
if that clears things up.

Thanks for the suggestion...