Re: slapd: null_callback : error code 0x14

--On Monday, October 02, 2017 2:20 PM -0700 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 04:31:40PM +0200, Ondřej Kuzník wrote:

I'd apply it everywhere you have syncprov configured, these could send a
cookie with too little information for a replica to spot and skip a
duplicate.

Hmm, I applied the patch to all four of my servers but I'm still seeing
the errors :(...

Are you positive the servers are in sync at this point? I.e., did you freshly reload from whatever you consider your golden master them after applying the patch?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>