Re: hdb_search: 163 does not match filter

--On Wednesday, September 06, 2017 10:05 AM -0400 Bernard Fay <bernard.fay@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I see a lot of "hdb_search: x does not match filter" in the log file of
my openldap server.

Does someone know what it this about?  Should I by worried about this?
How can I fix this if it need to be fixed?

It looks like you have your log level set to "TRACE". Thus you are simply seeing hdb parse through every entry and whether or not it matches the supplied filter. It's generally a waste to have that high of a log level set unless you're tracking down a specific problem.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>