Re: Fwd: REG: I thought I got the ACLs, but......

--On Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:15 PM +0530 8zero2 operations <8zero2ops@gmail.com> wrote:

So here is my scenario I have an ou of "user" and an ou of "Administrator"
now one user from administrator branch should be able to edit anything in
user branch and the other user should only be able to read the branch
"user", also I want userPassword to be visible to only Administrator
which has write permissions.

I suggest reading up on the "entry" pseudo-attribute as documented in the slapd.access(5) man page.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>