Re: mdb broken under OpenBSD

On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 11:25:48AM +0100, Howard Chu wrote:

> By default, all test output is in the testrun directory.

Ah, I see; there's only the output from the most recent test. I had set
NOEXIT to run all the tests with the intention of looking over all the
failures at once rather than one at a time; it seems my attempt at
efficiency backfired :). Looks like most of the slapd not starting
failures are issues with my tweak to the conf.sh script not enabling
writemap in all the test configs, I guess I'll have to make that kludge
more complicated.

Thanks...