Re: using -c with slapd to force full reload

--On Thursday, June 15, 2017 4:20 PM -0700 Daniel Jung <mimianddaniel@gmail.com> wrote:

-c with RID of the consumer and using Syncrepl.
I see the ITSs are opened for the related issue. I am only seeing this
problem on some consumer and not on the master by the way. I will see if
the masters are not in synced in all the datas.

Hi Daniel,

Your answer still isn't clear to me. From what you wrote, I would interpret that as doing -c 100 (-c with the RID of the consumer). The man page clearly states it takes a value pair, like -c rid=100

Generally, you're always better off doing a slapcat of the master and a slapadd on the consumer as it takes less time to populate the DB, and you don't have to worry about clients getting results from a partial database.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>