Re: Dogtag CA with OpenLDAP?

Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> I’m trying to implement Dogtag (http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Main_Page)
> with my existing OpenLDAP/MIT Kerberos V installation (that’s been running for years).

I've looked at dogtag approx. two years ago. The use of LDAP was, uumh, somewhat strange:
dogtag uses (or used?) LDAP server as kind of schema-less database by stuffing arbitrary
strings into attribute options / sub-types. So besides the issue you've seen up to now
you will run into more quirks.

IMHO not worth the effort, but hey, if you want to waste your spare time...

Ciao, Michael.