Re: memberOf overlay issues with 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 05:39:15PM -0600, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> Ok good to know!  The issue I created occurred when deleting the
> group, which I believe is the original complaint in the ITS as well.
> So I will add individual membership deletes as a part of that test
> too.

ITS 8444 indicates a full refresh occurs if an object maintained by
memberOf is either added or deleted. I don't think I'm seeing that. Mark
says his CPU use ramps up to 100% for a bit every time that happens. I
don't think I'm having any issues with full refreshes, just duplicate
operations. Although he says the full refresh appears to be occuring
because of a duplicate operation. So it might be the same underlying bug
just displaying different symptoms due to different
configurations/load/update patterns...