Re: ppolicy overlay unable to set pwdAccountLockedTime on to-be-locked users due to ACLs

Thank you very much Quanah !

Do you think adding a note about mandatory rootdn setting in
slapo-ppolicy manpage would be a worthy contribution ? (I'll gladly
submit a patch)

Or did I just miss something in the manpage or another one ?

Happy new year to you and the OpenLDAP / Symas team,
Matthieu CERDA