Re: delta-synrepl consumer randomly delete objects

--On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:07 AM +0200 Raffael Sahli <public@raffaelsahli.com> wrote:

This is not delta-syncrepl, this is syncrepl.  What triggered your
system to fall back to syncrepl?
Tell me, I really don't know.

I can't tell you, it would be in your logs.

Is this as designed? Syncrepl as fall back mechanism if delta-syncrepl
failed? (But I don't know why delta-synrepl failed,
how can I verify that delta-syncrepl does work properly)

Correct, if there is an issue, things will fall back to syncrepl. Again, you'd have to look at your logs to determine why it fell back.

However this should not happen with syncrepl anyways. How can it be that
I have only 23 objects left on my consumer after
a full re sync with thousands of objects?

Because syncrepl can be buggy?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>