Re: Using LMDB safely with fork() and exec()

On 23 August 2016 at 11:01, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

> Lorenz Bauer wrote:
>>
>> If this works, I'd like to contribute the changes necessary to not
>> leak fds on exec, which are mentioned in the other thread.
>>
>> * Are there contribution guidelines somewhere? How do I submit a patch?
>
> Read http://www.openldap.org/ "Contributing"

Thanks, I'll get the necessary legalese sorted.

I have noticed that mdb_env_copy2 behaves differently on POSIX vs.
Windows: Windows
always turns off caching / buffering where POSIX only does that when
DB pages are larger
than OS pages. What is the reason for that?