Re: Odd MMR behaviour with delta-syncrepl and refreshAndPersist

--On Saturday, June 04, 2016 4:01 PM -0700 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 04:06:45PM -0700, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Likely <http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/?findid=8432>

This is a new issue with 2.4.44? We've been running a 4 node MMR system
under 2.4.43 that's been very stable and were planning to update to
2.4.44 this summer. Would it be better to hold off on such an update?

Thanks...

No, it's not new. Fix for 8432 is now in openldap head. I backported it to my builds, and the issue went away. Note as per Howard's comments, the problem may still exist for those who do not use delta-sycnrepl MMR.

Platform Architect
Manager, Systems Team
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc