RE: Invalid credentials

> You have to find the cause for the errno=2 (No such file or directory) to make slapd even start.

Yes, thanks. I think my original message acknowledged that. Regardless, I can start it manually with no error, as the rest of my original message stated. I do not believe the startup problem is related to the problem I'm currently trying to solve, but I acknowledged in my original message that at some point I have to go back and solve the startup problem.