ACL and set problem

Hi,

I have setup openldap and managed to get everything working, except
for limiting access using an ACL with a set.

Here is the output of the database and config:
https://gist.github.com/onslauth/d6502df4d395dbdf9b19

What I want to achieve, is to limit ssh access to a computer, by
adding users or groups to the cn=10.0.0.92,ou=servers group. When I
try to bind to openldap with a user in the afore mentioned group, I
get "Invalid credentials" error.

I have included at the bottom of the gist the ACL log level output. As
you can see, the set seems to be expanded correctly, but it doesn't
seem to match the 'user' used for the bind.

Can anyone see anything wrong with my setup?

Thanks
/Cole