slapo-accesslog: wrong timestamp microseconds

In adding an accesslog overlay I noticed something strange with the reqstart and reqend  fields:
the fractional part always begins with 000 and has this strange distribution.

$ ldapsearch ..... | awk -F . '/^reqStart: / {print $2}'| sort | uniq -c
  2 000000Z
351 000001Z
 73 000002Z
 70 000003Z
308 000004Z
 81 000005Z
 97 000006Z
312 000007Z
 97 000008Z
 97 000009Z
297 000010Z
105 000011Z
 92 000012Z
294 000013Z
108 000014Z
 95 000015Z
271 000016Z
128 000017Z
 97 000018Z
252 000019Z
126 000020Z
113 000021Z
240 000022Z
132 000023Z
110 000024Z
230 000025Z
155 000026Z
118 000027Z
209 000028Z
150 000029Z
111 000030Z
193 000031Z
161 000032Z
103 000033Z
187 000034Z
152 000035Z
117 000036Z
174 000037Z
145 000038Z
117 000039Z
140 000040Z
126 000041Z
 94 000042Z
 89 000043Z
 98 000044Z
 72 000045Z
 51 000046Z
 49 000047Z
 27 000048Z
 27 000049Z
 26 000050Z
 12 000051Z
 13 000052Z
 12 000053Z
  9 000054Z
  7 000055Z
  6 000056Z
  8 000057Z
 10 000058Z
  5 000059Z
  3 000060Z
  3 000061Z
  5 000062Z
  3 000063Z
  7 000064Z
  3 000065Z
  7 000066Z
  8 000067Z
  1 000068Z
  6 000069Z
  5 000070Z
  5 000071Z
  4 000072Z
  8 000073Z
  2 000074Z
  3 000075Z
 11 000076Z
  1 000077Z
  4 000078Z
  7 000079Z
  6 000080Z
  5 000081Z
  6 000082Z
  5 000083Z
  2 000084Z
  8 000085Z
  3 000086Z
  1 000087Z
  9 000088Z
  3 000089Z
  3 000090Z
  6 000091Z
  3 000092Z
  6 000093Z
  5 000094Z
  4 000095Z
  4 000096Z
  3 000097Z
  4 000098Z
  3 000099Z
  4 000100Z
  3 000101Z
  6 000102Z
  8 000103Z
  1 000104Z
  3 000105Z
  4 000106Z
  5 000107Z
  2 000108Z
  4 000109Z
  4 000111Z
 10 000112Z
  5 000113Z
  2 000114Z
  3 000115Z
  2 000116Z
  4 000117Z
  3 000118Z
  4 000119Z
  1 000120Z
  4 000121Z
  2 000122Z
  4 000123Z
  8 000124Z
  3 000125Z
  4 000126Z
  4 000127Z
  2 000128Z
  3 000129Z
  4 000130Z
  5 000131Z
  2 000132Z
  5 000133Z
  1 000134Z
  5 000135Z
  3 000136Z
  2 000137Z
  1 000138Z
  2 000139Z
  3 000140Z
  2 000141Z
  4 000142Z
  1 000143Z
  4 000144Z
  4 000145Z
  3 000146Z
  4 000147Z
  1 000148Z
  1 000149Z
  1 000150Z
  2 000151Z
  2 000152Z
  2 000153Z
  2 000154Z
  3 000155Z
  3 000156Z
  2 000157Z
  2 000158Z
  1 000160Z
  1 000161Z
  1 000165Z
  1 000166Z
  1 000169Z
  1 000171Z
  1 000177Z

This is on the last 10 minutes of entries, which I expected to be 'kind of' randomly distributed; Instead no entry has a reqstart with a fractional part bigger than .000177, and the vast majority of them has it < .000050

Anybody knows what can be the cause of this, and how to correct it?

Thanks,
dario