Re: rebuilding the DIT

Timothy,

Am 12.02.2016 um 02:14 Uhr schrieb Timothy Keith:

  I used this slapcat,  I did not specific a config database.

slapcat -v -l backup.ldif
Do you know, if you use a config file (like /etc/openldap/slapd.conf) or the config backend (cn=config)?
If not, read the admin guide about it!

If you change the DIT data, you have to change the config accordingly!
Otherwise the data does fit to your config and on import slapd does not know what to do with your data ("no database configured for that naming
context").

How to change your config depends on the configuration option you use.

- dump data
- change config
- change data
- import changed data