Re: Unable to do ldapsearch, but testsaslauthd works in OpenLDAP 2.4

--On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:50 PM -0600 Ravi Althuru <ralthuru@yahoo.com> wrote:

Unfortunately this OpenLdap  version is the only supported version for
integration with a portal product we are using called OpenText Portal.
Hence, I am trying to find a resolution to this issue. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks.

That would be rubbish. LDAP is a protocol, your portal product should be able to communicate with any release of OpenLDAP 2.4.x.

Again, if you want support for the utterly broken, insecure rubbish shipped by RedHat, then you need to contact them for support.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc