Re: [OpenLDAP][Authentication] SASL

--On Monday, February 08, 2016 6:04 PM -0600 Timothy Keith <timothy.g.keith@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>
wrote:
Timothy Keith wrote:
How can I know that slapd was built with -enable-spasswd ?

By looking at the configure command in the build script, spec file in
source RPM or whatever produced the binary builds you're using.

Ciao, Michael.

I extracted the files from the yum binary packages.  It is 2.4.40-7.
I don't think there is a way to determine what the configure options
were at build time.

You need to download the *source* RPM not the *binary* RPM, as the source RPM includes the SPEC file used to build OpenLDAP.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc