Re: [OpenLDAP][Authentication] SASL

I found this comment in the documentation :
   The server must be built with the --enable-spasswd configuration
option to enable pass-through authentication.

I ran slapd with this option, it listed :

 slapd -VVV
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.40 (Sep 30 2015 06:51:51) $
        mockbuild@x86-028.build.eng.bos.redhat.com:/builddir/build/BUILD/openldap-2.4.40/openldap-2.4.40/build-servers/servers/slapd

Included static backends:
    config
    ldif
    monitor
    bdb
    hdb
    ldap
    mdb
    meta
    null
    passwd
    relay
    shell
    sock

How can I know that slapd was built with -enable-spasswd ?

Tim