Re: ldap.conf not being used for TLS_CERT/TLS_KEY

--On Monday, July 06, 2015 9:53 AM +1000 Deon George <deon@leenooks.net> wrote:

Hi,

Looking for feedback on why this is not working, or if it is a bug.

The details of my configuration are here:
http://serverfault.com/questions/702739

I discovered (and proved), that ldapsearch is not honouring
TLS_CERT/TLS_KEY in /etc/openldap/ldap.conf. I'm running the query as
"root" and selinux is disabled.

MozNSS based builds of OpenLDAP need to contact RedHat for support. It is strongly advised to avoid any OpenLDAP build linked to MozNSS.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.