Server is unwilling to perform trying to remove an overlay

Hello,

I have a 2.4.31 openldap server (running in an ubuntu server 14.04) using cn=config for configuration.

Now, I'm trying to remove an overlay from my database (ppolicy overlay to be specific) and whenever I run the ldapmodify deleting the entry I get

ldap_delete: Server is unwilling to perform (53)

I have read in older posts in this list that delete operation is not implemented in cn=config database. Is this still not implemented?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática