RE: Server is unwilling to perform trying to remove an overlay

"cn=config does not support delete operations. This will probably be supported in OpenLDAP 2.5."

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201307/msg00219.html

-----Original Message-----
From: openldap-technical [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces@openldap.org] On Behalf Of Angel L. Mateo
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 6:45 AM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Server is unwilling to perform trying to remove an overlay

Hello,

	I have a 2.4.31 openldap server (running in an ubuntu server 14.04)
using cn=config for configuration.

	Now, I'm trying to remove an overlay from my database (ppolicy overlay
to be specific) and whenever I run the ldapmodify deleting the entry I get

ldap_delete: Server is unwilling to perform (53)

	I have read in older posts in this list that delete operation is not
implemented in cn=config database. Is this still not implemented?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática