Re: Very slow ldapserach

On 8 April 2015 at 18:05, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Wednesday, April 08, 2015 11:58 AM +0200 Saša-Stjepan Bakša <ssbaksa@gmail.com> wrote:

I have tested search with your suggestion. No crash - slapd crashes only
when deref is on or in best case it is slow (10 to 20 seconds for
answer). As I have said, when database is small (relative size) it is
quick as we expected.

So, which alternatives do I have? Back to hdb? Uh, I don't like it to
much.

Is this long standing issue a big problem to solve? I am not developer so
maybe this was a rude question (sorry!).

Please keep replies on the list if you want help.

My guess is this is ITS#7657.

--Quanah

I am sorry for this mistake with answering to you and not to the group. It was unintentional mistake.

Ok, I will check ITS#7657.

Sasa