RE: are patches important for the openldap installation?

--On Monday, March 23, 2015 10:13 PM +0000 "Wang, Hui" <holly.wang@csun.edu> wrote:

Howard

Thank you for pointed this out. I have no idea about what are these
packages

The slapadd and ldapadd were not working after my administrator installed
openldap for me. I suspect there are something missing in the
installation. I will try install openldap one more time following the
INSTALL document comes with the software. Hope that will solve the problem

You could use the packages from the LTB project or Symas as alternatives to building out OpenLDAP yourself. It may also be worthwhile for CSUN to pursue a support contract with some entity, such as Symas.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.