[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: nssov not working after upgrading nss-pam-ldapd
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: nssov not working after upgrading nss-pam-ldapd
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 19:55:37 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=bitrate.net; s=default; t=1420764939; bh=7K+MDr+Af3/wiD8Ulli6i5V5swElpG2zRinhLvFqBCM=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:References:To; b=SQhuEPihC/96l8CHVOAPCcOTB+SmmWzyX/QSAkCR4sgFEbWmszyaPclDY+wXyR7JH Aj2aBHqlmf+o8SjwzwEJ2cBgCjPOo5G+Pz5OkLR4ozY9+p8fIQEJcHo2uwhl7Ey26j 9EtBipmxWSqyqVw5roIiOuVLnd/vZ4ZwISguxgis=
- In-reply-to: <20150107155637.GA17129@comet>
- References: <2DE5A6D8-30A2-4F5B-9A7E-04658E0A4693@bitrate.net> <20150107045450.GA3308@kiwi> <54AD33F4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20150107155637.GA17129@comet>
> On Jan 07, 2015, at 10.56, Ryan Tandy <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 08:26:12AM -0500, btb wrote:
>> On 2015.01.06 23.54, Ryan Tandy wrote:
>>> The nslcd protocol changed from 0.8.x to 0.9.x. I'm working on a patch
>>> (nss done, pam still WIP) and hope to send it to the ITS soon.
>>> If you'd like to help, I'd be happy to post my WIP changes.
>> thanks, yes, i'd be interested.
thanks. a cursory test with those patches against the 2.4.40 source has nss working here as well. i noticed only the passwd, group, and ether files have been patched. do the files corresponding to the remaining nss databases need to be patched as well? i might be out of my depth as far as contributions to code go, but i'm happy to test if nothing else.