[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: nssov not working after upgrading nss-pam-ldapd
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: nssov not working after upgrading nss-pam-ldapd
- From: btb <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 08:26:12 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=bitrate.net; s=default; t=1420637174; bh=Tedy27zs2H4J4FAqpJcMZJvp3WEuChK9URziHgertok=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To; b=cfbuGsq1YowFqCNG676OA6RClDQtzBMeXri5iDgxIjaRYp8P7F+Hdhp1yNKuUqeKV 6makQosZeKKg8TjxI5C7YPjAj+usmEV8xtMvGNoX5EEq8Vn2a54Gt1QqXFOOCMXYTP tvOHgNh+Kzy7MRRknxUZztUj9wfOypLvlFUbbFBE=
- In-reply-to: <20150107045450.GA3308@kiwi>
- References: <2DE5A6D8-30A2-4F5B-9A7E-04658E0A4693@bitrate.net> <20150107045450.GA3308@kiwi>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/34.0
On 2015.01.06 23.54, Ryan Tandy wrote:
On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 11:11:03PM -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
i use the nss and pam stub libraries from nss-pam-ldapd [no nslcd]
with nssov. i've just upgraded nss-pam-ldapd from 0.8.13 to 0.9.4.
The nslcd protocol changed from 0.8.x to 0.9.x. I'm working on a patch
(nss done, pam still WIP) and hope to send it to the ITS soon.
If you'd like to help, I'd be happy to post my WIP changes.
thanks, yes, i'd be interested.
at the moment, i'm using openldap version 2.4.31.
On Ubuntu? Then please subscribe to http://pad.lv/1393306 and mark it as
affecting you. (And maybe http://pad.lv/1395098 while you're at it.)
yes, ubuntu, thanks. i've marked both. i'm glad to see i'm not the
only one who thinks it's time to upgrade that package.