Re: is there hardware inventory schema?

thanks much,

Côme BERNIGAUD wrote:
> If not, maybe you can inspire yourself from it anyway.
>
> You can see the schema there:
> http://git.fusiondirectory.org/gitweb/?p=main/fusiondirectory-plugins.git;a=blob;f=fusioninventory/contrib/openldap/inventory-fd.schema;h=40645be3b8d683c6ac9845128fc4f76d919049b3;hb=refs/heads/develop
>
> The schema was generated using an array from fusioninventory code listing
> their field types:
> http://git.fusiondirectory.org/gitweb/?p=main/argonaut.git;a=blob_plain;f=argonaut-fusioninventory/bin/generate-fusioninventory-schema;hb=refs/heads/argonaut-0.9

now my weel reinvention will be much easyer

Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:
> But be warned that this all can get pretty exhausting. Be sure to read some
> in-depth articles about failures of hardware inventories before.

what I really need is not true inventory but minimalistic data set of the user
resources, to make administrative tasks (accounts
creation/deletion/e.t.c, ip/ACL/whatever else assignments) more easy and
less qualification (LDAP lowlevel understanding) dependent

--
Zeus V. Panchenko				jid:zeus@im.ibs.dn.ua
IT Dpt., I.B.S. LLC					  GMT+2 (EET)