Re: Kernel segfault slapd

--On Friday, October 31, 2014 4:30 PM -0500 Scot Hollingsworth <scoth@rcsd.ms> wrote:

Had another stop with slapd.  This time I changed
/etc/rsyslog.conf
$SystemLogRateLimitInterval 0

I'm not sure you think this is at all related to syslog. There's nothing you've provided that indicates any useful information at all to the cause, and a pointer to a random bug in Debian's bug tracker about a debian caused issue that was unrelated to OpenLDAP for the ancient version they had (2.4.31) that was *fixed* by updating to OpenLDAP 2.4.39, is likely to remain unrelated.

If you want to know *why* it's dying, enable core dumps, and provide a gdb backtrace.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.