Kernel segfault slapd

Issue:

slapd keeps crashing about twice a day on multiple servers.  I updated  the kernel and openldap but still see the problem.  Anyone point me in the right direction?

Log:

kernel: slapd[4435]: segfault at 4 ip 00d1984f sp acc3d270 error 4 in slapd[bcc000+215000]

System:

openldap-2.4.39-8.el6.i686

openldap-clients-2.4.39-8.el6.i686

openldap-servers-2.4.39-8.el6.i686

Kernel:

2.6.32-504.el6.i686

--

Thanks.

Scot H

The mission of the Rankin County School District is to prepare every student with the cognitive and social skills necessary to be productive members of an ever-changing global society.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.