RE: MMR with MirrorMode problem..

Just as a followup from having the issue now - I force killed and restarted
the process as it wouldn't shutdown normally - it came up with:

slapd[12047]: @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd  (Feb 27 2014 09:38:39)
$#012#011root@debian:
slapd[12048]: hdb_db_open: database "dc=test,dc=com": unclean shutdown
detected; attempting recovery.
slapd[12048]: slapd starting
slapd[12048]: => bdb_idl_delete_key: c_get failed: DB_LOCK_DEADLOCK: Locker
killed to resolve a deadlock (-30994)
slapd[12048]: conn=-1 op=0: attribute "entryCSN" index delete failure

Cheers