MMR with MirrorMode problem..

Hi all,

I'm running 2.4.39 with Mirrormode replication. I've noticed that
occasionally when making schema changes, a change will hang indefinitely
without reason. Though (possibly as a cause), also I've found that if I try
and restart one of the three servers in this replica set, it will
occasionally get the following with causes it to hang indefinitely:

Oct  1 08:55:37 ldap-03 slapd[19608]: daemon: shutdown requested and
initiated.
Oct  1 08:55:37 ldap-03 slapd[19608]: slapd shutdown: waiting for 2
operations/tasks to finish

The other hosts show the disconnection and try and reconnect - the only way
to fix it seems to be either force killing this server or restarting all the
other hosts.

Any ideas? It's a fairly standard setup with mirrormode as per the doc's.

I've seen there is 2.4.40 released however haven't scheduled in an upgrade
yet as there wasn't anything on the changelog that appeared to be linked.

Cheers