Re: (ITS#7274) delta-syncrepl MMR infinite loop - like issue?

--On Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:46 PM +0200 Francesco Malvezzi <francesco.malvezzi@unimore.it> wrote:

During the setup of a mirror mode cluster, I enabled the syncprov after
building the mirror.

So maybe I run into ITS#7274:
http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Documentation?id=7274;selectid=7274
;statetype=-1

delta-syncrepl fails with:
1) ABANDON log messages on provider;
2) matching "delta-sync lost" log messages on consumer.

Do I understand correctly: provider needs contextCSN value for SID=0 in
order to have delta-syncrepl working?

No, that is not correct. ITS#7274 was invalid, and had to do very specifically with the way in which I wrote a script to promote a stand-alone master to MMR mode. It does not apply to your situation. More likely, you would be hitting <http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/?findid=7849>.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.