[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Converting BDB database from 4.8 to 4.5.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Converting BDB database from 4.8 to 4.5.
- From: "Markus Moeller" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:41:55 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <8768EB2149EF8C8C155CF1AE@[192.168.1.2]>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <8768EB2149EF8C8C155CF1AE@[192.168.1.2]>
I use Opensuse's native package which is build against db-4.5 and wouldn't
like to rebuild with 4.8 as it will break when I patch the system the next
I my have have used after a crash db_recover from 4.8 as this is Opensuse's
default db-utils package :-(. Could this make the file unusable for
"Quanah Gibson-Mount" wrote in message
--On Monday, August 25, 2014 9:15 PM +0100 Markus Moeller
I have an openldap server using libdb-4.5, but somehow my OS had db-utils
for 4.8 and I guess I run the wrong commands as I now get the following
error when starting the server. Is there a way to "downgrade" to 4.5 ?
Unacceptable log file /var/lib/ldap/log.0000000001: unsupported log
You can rebuild openldap against libdb 4.5... Better solution is to export
your db via slapcat from the old OpenLDAP, switch to using mdb, and then
slapadd. assuming openldap 2.4.39
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration