default setup examples/documentation

Hi All,

I am trying to find some kind of official documentation or examples for default structures for ldap.

It is clear that the structure can vary a lot for different cases.

But most of the users I think want to have a couple of ldif files simulating unix's passwd/group files
something like that:

ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
uid=toor,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
ou=Group,dc=example,dc=com

with proper objectClasses and shadow attributes.

That should be enough to start using ldap.

For sure there are tons of examples in the net, but this time I tried to do it just by reading openldap.org site and couldn't find enough to start with it.

Could you please point me on more or less official documentation for the case above ?

Thank you,
Alex