Re: bdb_equality_candidates

--On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:05 PM +0100 Philip Colmer <philip.colmer@linaro.org> wrote:

On 21 July 2014 16:56, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
--On Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:39 AM +0100 Philip Colmer
<philip.colmer@linaro.org> wrote:

While turning up the logging a bit to try to understand why slapd was
so busy, I noticed the following the log:

bdb_equality_candidates: (objectClass) not indexed
bdb_equality_candidates: (objectClass) not indexed
bdb_equality_candidates: (uid) not indexed

What's the actual query generating these messages?

I don't know, I'm afraid, unless there is a logging level I can enable
to tells me?

256 aka stats

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.