RE: password policy module memory leaks / excessive replication?

--On May 8, 2014 at 3:10:45 PM -0700 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 5:58 PM

I've filed an ITS on the issue and will see if I can replicate it in our
lab. This
looks exactly like what I am seeing as well. Howard may be able to
provide some gdb actions he would like to see as well.

Cool, I see it is 7849. There's no way with the ITS system to subscribe or
something to track bug updates or changes like with other bug trackers?

Not yet. I'm working on moving OpenLDAP to using Bugzilla, but there are some other pieces in front of that.

I don't know that I could reproduce it on demand, but so far it seems
every time I reload my dev environment with a snapshot of production data
and turn on the password policy module, within a day it starts spinning
in that replication loop. So if there's anything I can do to help track
it down let me know.

Ok.  What is triggering it to do updates to the password policy in dev?

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc